Internal Customer Support Representative.
Matara UK Limited are one of the UK’s leading provider of automation solutions both electric & pneumatic and they are part of the Rubix organisation. During the last 25 years we have built up a loyal customer base and as our product offering has grown, we need to ensure that we continue to develop this further.
As such Matara require an internal customer orientated service representative. (CSR). Ideally the position would be based at our HQ in Tewkesbury, however we will for the right candidate consider remote working via VPN.
The CSR will act as a liaison between the customer and Matara, their prime objective will be to provide rapid response to product price enquiries, product quotations, product deliveries & order status as well as giving a degree of basic technical support.
The CSR will also be responsible for resolving any emerging problems and will ensure that whatever the customers requirement for a product or service is, that the query is expedited efficiently and professionally.
The CSR will also need to understand supply chain / production issues and translate them positively to the customer.
Requirements Of The Position.
The CSR will always be genuinely excited to help a customer and will be both empathetic & passionately communicative with any size problem not being too big a problem to address.
The CSR’s will quickly put themselves in their customers shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless and again the CSR will need to gather this information whilst engaging with the customer.
The CSR’s daily target will be to ensure excellent service standards by responding efficiently to all customers and thus maintaining a high customer service satisfaction.
The CSR role is both a type of job and a set of job skills. As a job, the CSR will be responsible for addressing customer needs and ensuring they have a positive experience at all times. As a skill set, the CSR entails several qualities like active listening, empathy, problem-solving and positive written & verbal communication.
The CSR will need a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word, ideally Sage 200 and will understand the benefits of a CRM system.
CSR Responsibilities List.
- Manage & Handle Incoming Calls
- Generate Sales Leads or product Sales Opportunities Whilst On the Telephone.
- Identify & Assess Customers Needs To Achieve Satisfaction (What Can We Do For You)
- Build Sustainable Relationships & Trust With Customers Through Open & Interactive Communication.
- Provide Accurate, valid & Complete Information By Using The Right Methods / Tools (Email- Verbal-Quote)
- Meet Personal Customer Service Team Sales & Call Handling Targets.
- Handle Customer Complaints, Provide Appropriate Solutions& Alternatives Within Time Limits.
- Follow Up To Ensure Successful Resolution To A Problem.
- Provide Basic Technical Support Across Each Product Group.
- Process Sales Orders
Expected start date: TBC
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependant on experience
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)