- Any length up to 6 metres
- Carriage sealed with outer dust band
- Belt driven unit with integral linear guides
- Proven PMI linear rail & carriage assembly
- Simple to maintain with modular construction
The Matara MTB series actuator uses a toothed belt drive with an internal linear guide system, which combines high speed with both accuracy and repeatability. These units can be easily combined in various configurations using multi-axis brackets.
High accuracy anodised Aluminium 6063 is used to form the body, with T slots for fixing brackets and switches. This type of unit incorporates a pre-tensioned polyurethane belt with internal steel cords and a zero backlashpulley.