- Any length up to 6 metres
- Extra linear guide for higher loads
- Belt driven unit with railway Integrated
- Tempered stainless steel protection band
- Extruded aluminium anodised 6060 Alloy
- Carriage with sealed system to protect against pollution
The MTS series actuator is Matara’s ultra high load belt drive. Whilst also using an internal rail system, this unit externally incorporates a rail and two carriages either side of the piston. If this actuator is required in a specialist environment, all of the rails and carriages can be supplied with corrosion resistant Armoloy coating. These units, with their high degree of rigidity and accuracy, are particularly useful in X Y Z axis systems.